Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

01 January 2012

Romancing The Chocolate: Cookies: Chocolate Nut Biscotti


Chocolate Nut Biscotti


Romancing The Chocolate: Cookies: Chocolate Nut Biscotti: From Denny: A wonderful cookie recipe from one of my favorite coffee sites: Gevalia. This cookie pairs well with a French Roast or a Dark Roast coffee choice.

I've been ordering from them since Time began it seems. Gevalia is from Sweden where folks drink a ridiculous amount of coffee. We thought Americans were addicted. These guys make us look like amateurs! :)

When I was up on the site ordering some new items today I noticed they started putting up some recipes. You know me; I've got to collect them for you and me to try.
Enhanced by Zemanta

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain