Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

09 December 2009

Winterize Your Skin AND Your Wardrobe on a Budget

From Denny: It's funny. The past few days I've been going through my closet to assess and get it back into focus again - especially my husband's area as men just don't much care whether you can get the vacuum cleaner under the hanging shirts and if the shoes are all on the slide out shoe rack.

And, since I have four meows at our house, it's a regular hunt for cat fur in the most unlikely places, like the occasional snoozers in the back of our huge walk-in master closet. People are always surprised we have pets as there is no evidence or smell of them. I'm lucky that three are mostly outdoor kitties, the same three that were Hurricane Katrina rescues that adopted me, deciding to train me for future easy food... :)

I've trained my cats - most of the time - to help contain the fur - to l-o-v-e fresh clean warm towels in their little casitas (little house in Spanish) which translates into willow laundry baskets made in China and sold at the hardware store Lowe's. Anyway, I ran across these recent videos about going through your closet and how to re-think your current wardrobe on a budget and thought you might enjoy viewing these too. Some great ideas!

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Update your winter wardrobe on a budget:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Update the clothes you love, are outdated, can't let go of either but you continue to enjoy with just a few twists like tailoring an outdated bridesmaid's dress into a gorgeous cocktail dress for today:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy





*** If you like to use these FREE cute Christmas animations and clip art on your blog or site, check out the post parked over at my photo blog for many more, Fun Christmas Blog Post Dividers and Animations.

*** Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain