04 November 2009
6 Ironic Grinners! Cheeky Quote Day at The Social Poets - 4 Nov 2009
Ironic funny quotes comin' at ya, hard and fast! :)
From Denny: Found a lot of witty quotes for the Cheeky Quote Day! segment over at The Social Poets today! They will definitely get you thinking while you are laughing, a real two-fer to keep the brain cells in stellar fitness shape. :)
Witty quotes also make great writing prompts as they expose your mind to thinking about a subject from a different angle. Construct your own writing exercises for your blog or journal. Riffing off of quotes really does a lot to improve your writing. Give it a try and see for yourself!
Here are a few funny quotes for your tasty mind candy today (while you are detoxing from your Halloween candy high):
* All my best thoughts were stolen by the ancients. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
* Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. - Aldous Huxley
* The sinning is the best part of repentance. - Arab Proverb
* Do not do unto others as you would that they should do unto you. Their tastes may not be the same. - G.B. Shaw, "Maxims for Revolutionists," 1898
* It's pretty hard to be efficient without being obnoxious. - Kin Hubbard
* Is a stolen copyright a copywrong? – Anonymous
*** Thanks for visiting, much appreciated and come back often for a grin!
*** To get to Ironic Grinners - Cheeky Quote Day! 4 Nov 2009 - go here.
International Travel Immunizations: Interactive Guide
Interactive Graphic via HCCMIS, a provider of Worldwide Medical Insurance.